Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Sleeping Beauties

I have been so busy lately - work is crazy and I've had quite a few commitments in presenting the documentary from our african trip.
If you follow me on instagram you'll know i had a whirlwind overnight trip to melbourne for the World Diabetes Congress last week.

I've always been one to value my sleep {i tend to be an early to bed type when i can!}
If you missed it last Friday, i am currently running an AMAZING giveaway!
You probably notice i don't do many giveaways & only do them when its a product i really love myself. 
Well this one is huge; 3 years ago i bought an Ergolex memory foam mattress & it has seriously improved my sleep. 
The mattress feels a bit like play dough - no bouncing around on this one - when you lie on it, you slowly mould into it, which means you are unable to toss & turn as much as it supports your body in the one position. 

Ive teamed up with Ergoflex to give one of my lucky blog readers, Instagram followers or Facebook 'likers' a brand new Ergoflex memory foam mattress - in the size of your choice no less! And if you are the winner you could have it by Christmas! 

Excited?! Perhaps it might inspire a bit of a bedroom makeover?
Today i'm feeling the need for a nice serene bedroom to escape to, so here are some inspiration shots!







No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails